Controllerless Networks

last person joined: 2 days ago 

Instant Mode - the controllerless Wi-Fi solution that's easy to set up, is loaded with security and smarts, and won't break your budget
Expand all | Collapse all

Secure login certificate

This thread has been viewed 10 times
  • 1.  Secure login certificate

Posted Mar 21, 2018 11:41 AM

Hi community, I want to know how can I solve the following problem:

At our company we have Clearpass with Captive Portal for our guests, using sponsors approval. We imported a public certificate to Clearpass server so now our Captive Portal is secure and verified by GoDaddy. At this moment everything works, the problem appears when the sponsor approves the request and the guest press on the "Accept" button; the page redirect to securelogin.arubanetworks.com and our guest get the Non secure site.

I have read somewhere that I have to upload the certificate to our Virtual Controller (we are using Aruba Instant AP) but I dont know how and why.

If someone could help me or give me a guide to solve this particular problem will be excellent.

Thank you in advance.

• 2.  RE: Secure login certificate

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 21, 2018 12:47 PM
    https://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/Controllerless-Networks/replace-certificate-on-ARUBA-IAP-225-cluster/td-p/272863

Latest IAP code comes with self signed certificate due to that you ate seeing not secure message